To expedite the embarkation process, every cruise line requires booked passengers to pre-register prior to the sailing date. It is recommended that all passengers pre-register as soon as possible and this can be done via your cruise line's Web site.
- Go to http://www.hollandamerica.com
- On the top navigation bar under "FOR BOOKED GUESTS", click on "Online Check-In (Immigration)"
- Create your Account for the web site. This will be your permanent User ID for http://www.HollandAmerica.com (Retain info for future use)! You will need to login with your Account information each
time to access your Reservation.
- Go to http://www.celebrity.com
- On the top navigation bar, click on "BEFORE YOUR CRUISE"
- Scroll down and click on "Online Check-in"
- Go to http://www.ncl.com
- Click on the "Advance Guest Registration" button near the bottom of the page.
- Go to http://www.oceaniacruises.com
- On the left menu bar, click on "ALREADY BOOKED?"
- To continue to the Guest Registration Form, provide the information requested and click "Login"
- Go to http://www.cunard.com
- On the left menu bar, click on "VOYAGE PERSONALISER"
- On the left menu bar, click on "Guest Forms"
- Click on "Guest Registration Form"
- Go to http://www.vikingrivercruises.com
- Click on "Already Booked" at the bottom of the page
- Click on "Just Booked? Important Things to Do Right Away"
- Click on "You may also fill this out online here." in the Guest Information section of the page
- Go to http://www.rssc.com
- Click on "My Cruises", sign in or create a new account.
- Click on "Find My Booked Cruises" to proceed.
- Go to http://www.carnival.com
- On the bottom of the page, click on "FUN PASS".
- Proceed with logging into the "FunPass Quick Check-In".
- Go To http://www.silversea.com
- If this is your first visit to the Silversea Web site, select your country of residence to proceed.
- On the navigation bar under the large image, click on "MY VOYAGE".
- On the left of the page, log in with your First Name, Last Name and Booking Number.